We are located in the beautiful southern portion of the Valley of Virginia, nestled between the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Allegheny Spine, adjacent to the town of Lexington.
Directions from the Lexington Visitor Center located at 106 E Washington St, Lexington, VA:
1. Turn right onto E Washington St
2. At 3rd light, turn left onto S Jefferson St
3. In 2.5 blocks, turn right onto W McDowell St
4. At first intersection, turn left onto Jackson Ave
5. In 4 blocks, turn right onto Ross Road
6. Continue approximately 1.5 miles to Boxerwood Gardens on your left